Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Adventures in Arizona...Moving In

So neither Jill nor I wanted to move a bed to Arizona so we both brought air mattresses. As we were blowing then up we noticed a small difference. Let's just say if they were cars mine would be a Rolls Royce and Jill's would be similar to a Geo Metro.



We also discovered that our house is covered in Geckos. Having then outside is one thing but having them come in is not my favorite thing ever. Those things are wicked fast.





5 comments:

KyJeanell said...

I like your additions. I got my wallpaper to work...thanks for the coaching. So...nice Gecko, just don't let it sleep with you. YUCK!

The Pack's said...

I think that Jill needs to invest in your kind of mattress. Also, have fun with those Geckos...glad their not running around my house. Ha! Ha!

KyJeanell said...

You definitely have an idea of what comfort is. Good job. I like the tunes too.

bentanelle said...

hey we have those! we welcome them because they eat the spiders (or so Ben says, we still have a lot of spiders!)
looks like a nice house! hope everything is going well!

mom said...

I was surprised at Tanelle's comment that she welcomed gecko's. She is the family bug hater. But from your picture you are stil smiling. That is very good. Jens would probably be glad to come and help you catch them. Lizards are his thing. Love you