Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is where I live.

So I figured that I should post pictures of where I live since my mom is the only one who has been to my new place. From the front it looks pretty typical for Arizona...mostly rocks.

But the backyard is somewhat different. It looks like a tropical get away. We have two grapefruit trees and a lemon tree...they smell amazing.
The lady who owns the house loves to garden and build...she built the gazebo and laid the brick path by herself and talks about about it like it she had tons of fun doing it.

I thought about cleaning my room before taking a picture to share with the world, but anyone who really knows me wouldn't have believed I lived there. This is what it looks like most days...on special occasions it is clean and on laundry day.

5 comments:

The Pack's said...

Wow! What a nice place to live. I would be hanging our in the backyard all the time. You are right about your bedroom...it looks about normal. I especially like the bed. You should try putting a "pea" under it and see if you can feel it.

Jessica said...

Jodi Smith!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever! How is life? I just came accross your blog. (By total Accident!) And just wanted to say "Hi"! I hope your doing well!
Jessica Reames

KyJeanell said...

I like the photos. I don't think your room is that messy--kick it up a notch would you-- I've seen it better than this roomie! Love you

The Poulsens said...

Hey Po!

Nice blog name! I love the pics and your ever so refreshing honesty! I agree with Beaner, crank it up a notch on the messiness!

The Poulsens said...

I LOVE YOUR SONGS! I want to copy you and download the same ones!