Friday, October 31, 2008

Quick Update

So my last few posts were "hey I moved to Arizona". Well yes that was true but now I moved back to Utah. I got a nursing job in Labor and Delivery and couldn't say no. Especially because I was not finding anything in Arizona. So here I am. In a matter of two weeks I applyed, interviewed, Moved back, and started working. So it has been a busy couple of weeks. Any way that is the short story maybe I'll come back to the long sometime but for now I don't have time.

5 comments:

The Pack's said...

Welcome Home Jodi! We are glad you found the job you wanted and that we get to see you more often.

Jessica said...

What Hospital are you working at? I'm excited for you! Sounds like fun!

jellington614 said...

Where are you working? Welcom Home! Are you living with your parents? We are maybe neighbors yet again.

Mindi said...

I am laughing about your air-mattress difference- way funny. Welcome back.

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Don't ask how, but I totally just found your blog and I'm so dang excited about it!!! You are too cute. Congrats on the new job!